Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Great Night!!!

On Saturday my mom had the kids sleep over at her house and so me and Ted had the whole day and night to ourselves. It was sooooooo much fun!!! We went to a matinee and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner because we had a gift certificate there. It was so yummy and I was so excited when I had tons of leftover food. I got the best cheesecake ever and just finished it off yesterday.

Anyway, enough about the food. It was so nice to have time to ourselves and to be able to carry on a conversation without our kids interrupting us. I absolutely enjoyed every moment with Ted and it felt like we were newly married. Just having fun on our own. Thank you Ted for such a fun day.

I want to thank my mom and Boyd for taking the kids. They had so much fun and can't wait to go over there again. They came home with Valentines decorations that they decorated, Valentine's that they made for their friends, and Valentines chocolates that they made. Needless to say, they were not bored.

No comments: