Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Broken Bone

About two weeks ago Ted and I were cleaning the kitchen up from dinner while the kids were playing upstairs. All of a sudden we heard a scream and Morgan was at the bottom of the stairs. Cooper said she went to sit down and fell backwards down the stairs and her arm got caught in the railing. We weren't sure if it was broke or not, but the next day I took her to the doctor because I felt something wasn't right. She fractured her wrist and has to have a cast for three weeks. Oh what fun!!! It took her about a week before her arm didn't bother her anymore, but now she seems back to normal.


We have to put a bag over her cast when she eats and when she gets into the tub. The first few days she didn't like it at all, but now she knows it is just part of the routine.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh, poor baby! That is so sad. I have yet to experience that with my children but am not looking forward to it at all. Hope you guys are doing well.