This morning when I woke up, Cooper came running over to me and said, "Mom, today is my lucky day. The Tooth Fairy came last night and left me a dollar, I get to pick out of the treasure box in Primary, they will sing to me in Primary for my Birthday, and I get to have a birthday party tonight." He had the biggest smile on his face and all I could do was smile back, give him a big hug and laugh. I love how kids get so excited over the little things. Later this morning when we were getting ready for church, he then said, "Mom, can you pick out my best church clothes for me? They're going to sing to me today." How stinkin' cute is that? I love my kids so much and their innocence. I don't want to see them get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment