Monday, June 6, 2011

Dirty Dash!!

On Saturday I did one of the funnest things I have ever done!! I ran the Dirty Dash ( a 5k in the mud). I have never ran a race before and it was great to accomplish something like that. Not to mention the fun times and memories we made.

This is me going to find my fellow runners.


My fellow runners: Jessica, me, Kristi, Scott, Elisha,
Jason, Heather, and Jason


Getting pumped up for the race!! Whew!!!


Your shoes would get so muddy, that most people just
pitched their shoes and they were donated.


Gettin' ready for the race and getting each other muddy!!


And we are off!!!


Coming up on the last stretch!!! We are almost there!!


Walking up a very slippery and muddy hill. It wouldn't
be very fun if we didn't wrestle a little!!


Running to the finish line!!!


Oh wait!! There is still more mud!!!


Wrestling in the mud pools!!!


Almost there and super muddy!!!


I did it!!! I look like a hillbilly with mud on my tooth!!!


The gang in the mud!!!


Where are the showers????


This is the closest Ted would get to me. I wonder why?


Ted is proud that he got his wife on camera spitting. What
can I say? The mud on my tooth was grossing me out!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great job Jamie, your one tough lady! Looks like you all had a lot of fun running and getting muddy!

elisha said...

Those are grrrrrreat! I LOVE the last one of you spitting. That's a great shot! So fun. Thanks for doing it!