Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching Up

I have a lot of catching up to do with what has been going on over the last few months.  We have been super busy and on top of that, we are having another baby!!!!  I am officially 19 weeks today and everything has been going well so far.  I was just really nauseated the first trimester and it was kind of difficult to do anymore than was necessary through the holidays.

 This is me at 17 1/2 weeks

So these are the only 4 pictures I have of Cooper's birthday.  Am I a good mom or what?  We actually left the kids on his birthday and headed up to Park City for a couples weekend with our friends.  I was feeling really bad, but he got to go play at his cousin's house all weekend and he had a blast.

We had planned a grandparent dinner the Sunday before his birthday, but a big huge snowstorm hit and no one could come.  Cooper was feeling pretty bad, so I called our friend's the Jones' who live down the street and they helped us eat all the food.


The kiddos all waiting for yummy dessert.  Every person had seconds.

Cooper asked for a fruit trifle for his birthday cake and it turned out
pretty yummy if I do say so myself.

No comments: