Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cooper's Preschool Easter Egg Hunt



We had yet another Easter egg hunt yesterday for Cooper's preschool. We had it in our backyard, and Cooper had a blast helping me hide all the eggs. He would hide everything so strategically and he was so proud of himself. To keep Kendall out of the way, I put her in the swing. That is her favorite past time. She absolutely loves it there. I would push her and then I would hear her yelling, "pees, pees," every time the swing would stop. At least she was asking nice.

The Easter egg hunt was pretty funny because all the other kids were in heaven and my kids were so done with Easter candy that all they wanted to do was play on the swing set. It worked for me because they hardly got any candy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It sounds like you had fun! I cant wait till Ana can enjoy the holidays!