Monday, March 28, 2011

My Sweet Little Boy!!!

Kendall, Morgan and I stayed home from church yesterday because Kendall is sick and we all had a very long night. Anyway, Cooper came home from church so excited because he had gotten something for Kendall from his primary teacher. Every so often she brings a treasure box that they can choose prizes out of and yesterday she let Cooper choose two things. He chose some Starbursts for himself and a Tinkerbell pen for Kendall. I can't believe how considerate of others he is. I was so proud of him for thinking of his sister and choosing something out for her instead of taking something for himself. He is such a sweet little boy.
Yesterday while Cooper and I were eating lunch, he reminded me how I had put a new chair pad on one of the bar stool legs and told me it was still wobbly. This is how the rest of our conversation went:
Me: I put the pad on so it wouldn't scrape the floor.
Cooper: Oh. I thought it would be less wobbly.
Me: Nope. That won't fix that. (He started testing out the rest of the stools to see how wobbly they were and then tested out the one he was sitting on again).
Cooper: Oh. The one I was sitting in is less wobbly. It's like our bodies. When you are cold, you shake. When you are warm, you don't. My stool isn't shaky because I have been sitting in it and it is warm.
Too cute!!!

1 comment:

elisha said...

Cooper is halarious! Love that he thought of his little sister too! Too sweet! Ah, he does love her!!!!!